Fusion Force Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The challenge

4 posters

Go down

The challenge Empty The challenge

Post by Krillin Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:50 am

With so much enthusiasm, honestly the real challenge for me here is training myself to keep myself quiet until I put everything out so everyone can see. It's so easy to just spit out what's in the making, the thoughts put in place. However I will state just a few short things, just so that people know what's up here.

1st - and foremost I can't stress enough how fusion force is next-gen for a text based rpg. In order for that to be possible, you need to establish a new set of rules that work, that excites, and that brings a player closer to the concepts behind dbz in the role playing. There is a design that's been untouched, unnoticed and unused. Almost as if its been hidden for countless centuries. Get ready to role play, and receive the benefits for strictly role playing. Role playing here is fully re-defined to something that you're not use to.

2nd - Not only is there a polish set of standards put into the very core of fusion force to make this possible, but I - Krillin have put npcs into fusion force which are properly controlled to propel the story and the players. These npcs serve as guides to players and help advance the story and motivate players if or when things get close to stagnation.

3rd - The automation: First and foremost, the goal of the automation is to eliminate player update inconsistencies. However, human judgment+control for certain elements is extremely critical if you want to achieve depth. I'll say it upfront, 90% of the stats which you would expect to be controlled by a system i s controlled by a system, but what makes this next-gen are the additional stats which a propagated by players. Before these stats are propagated they must be analyzed through a series of procedures. To an extent these stats not only add the major depth to fusion force, but they elevate the other stats even more.

With that said and done, my job is not only to bring all that to you, but my job is to ensure that it gets delivered to you in an extremely organized consistent fashion. I haven't given any details because I don't want to ruin the element of surprise, but I can tell you, fusion force is different. I'm not lying when I say ' Change the way you think, move & react to gain a new source of strength , a strength unrivaled, unprecedented, unmatched '. Everything's designed to deliver this experience in its entirety.

Krillin
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Gold : 87

Back to top Go down

The challenge Empty Re: The challenge

Post by Krillin Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:01 am

just a side note, for the most part i'm always in the chat, on the side while I'm coding, so thats a great place to visit if you need to have a quick word with me lol.

Krillin
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Gold : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Buu Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:45 am

Krillin wrote:
With that said and done, my job is not only to bring all that to you, but my job is to ensure that it gets delivered to you in an extremely organized consistent fashion. I haven't given any details because I don't want to ruin the element of surprise, but I can tell you, fusion force is different. I'm not lying when I say ' Change the way you think, move & react to gain a new source of strength , a strength unrivaled, unprecedented, unmatched '. Everything's designed to deliver this experience in its entirety.

Ill try not to spoil all the goodies thats in store.
Kid Buu
Kid Buu
Administrator
Administrator

In-game Username : Kid Buu
Forum Gold : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaneyx Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:15 am

Oh boy, when the game comes out, people will not only play the game like crazy, but they'll flock all over to the forums to check for guides, discuss about things. xD
Zaneyx
Zaneyx
Administrator
Administrator

In-game Username : Turles, Amitabha
Forum Gold : 824

http://fusion-force.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Buu Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:40 am

Game will have a very extensive guide we will expect everyone to read. It will be layed out for you simply. There will be forum section for staff to answer questions because im sure there will be some things just to complicated for people to understand.
Kid Buu
Kid Buu
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuchiha101 Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:59 am

This game is going to be EPIC. I played a LOT of Dragon ball Z RPG games and haven't found any decent ones, this one sounds EPIC.
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

In-game Username : Nuchiha, Bardock
Forum Gold : 735

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Buu Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:12 pm

i dont play any recent ones cause they suck.. personally i use to play good email/ forum text based ones that had lots of good depth and battles like ten years or so ago. Fusion force with all its depth will be the best in the new millennium.
Kid Buu
Kid Buu
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuchiha101 Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:23 pm

Yes, Fusion force will be the best.
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

In-game Username : Nuchiha, Bardock
Forum Gold : 735

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaneyx Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:32 pm

We do not take responsibility to those that is damaged from playing 24/7 on Fusion-Force. Please consult your doctor before use. xD
Zaneyx
Zaneyx
Administrator
Administrator

In-game Username : Turles, Amitabha
Forum Gold : 824

http://fusion-force.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down