Fusion Force Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nuchiha's mechanics store

Go down

Nuchiha's mechanics store Empty Nuchiha's mechanics store

Post by Nuchiha101 Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:53 pm

After finding the lab nuchiha reads the books and becomes a skilled mechanic. " Need a fix on your ship? I'll fix it! ( For a small fee )

inventory:

1. Spare parts ( 10 gold eatch ) <-- Spare parts for making minor repairs, on a ship, car, or yourself ( If your a android or have a robotic limb ) <--

2. Nanomachines ( 50 gold eatch ) <-- These Nano machines are injected and keeps track of the persons temperature, emotions, location and so on. ( In case of a android they repair the android ) <--

3. Replacements ( 10 - 150 gold eatch ) <-- lost a finger, a hand or even a limb? get a robotic replacement! a finger or toe costs 10 gold while a limb costs 150! <--

4. Android locater ( 100 gold eatch ) <-- Lost a android? put its regristration number here and it shows you its location! <--

5. Mechanics Kit (25 gold eatch) <-- a mechanics tools! used for making your own repairs. <--

Android only inventory:

1. Self destruct device ( 100 gold eatch ) <-- When Built into a android the android can explode themselves immeciatly or can time it and can cancel it at free will. <--

2. Coating ( 50 gold eatch ) <-- When applied onto the surface of the android the coating will protect the android from minor damage. <--

3. Android scanner ( 25 gold eatch ) <-- When installed the android has no use for a scanner because its built into their eyes! <--

4. Hand upgrade ( 75 gold ) <-- Allows the android to absorb energy from others including androids.

Services:

1.Repair ships,androids, and robotic limbs.

2.Attach Rootic limbs.

3.Remake you as a android ( This takes 1 day and you can't do anything for that 1 day, When rebuilt as a android, you don't need food, water or need to rest! After the 1 Day you become stronger but can't go SSJ or become Mystic, but instead you get Android upgrades that can be stronger than SSJ! )

Last edited by Nuchiha101 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

In-game Username : Nuchiha, Bardock
Forum Gold : 735

Back to top Go down

Nuchiha's mechanics store Empty Re: Nuchiha's mechanics store

Post by Nuchiha101 Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:38 pm

" New services added! I can remake you as a android! When I do you can't turn SSJ or become Mystic, thats replaced with Upgrades! I can upgrade you to be stronger than SSJ2 and that would be your normal Power level! "
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

In-game Username : Nuchiha, Bardock
Forum Gold : 735

Back to top Go down

Nuchiha's mechanics store Empty Re: Nuchiha's mechanics store

Post by Nuchiha101 Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:45 pm

" Or I can make you Stronger than SSJ3! OR HIGHER! "
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101