Fusion Force Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special Dragon Ball Unlocking Requirements

4 posters

Go down

Special Dragon Ball Unlocking Requirements Empty Special Dragon Ball Unlocking Requirements

Post by Apollo Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:22 am

Right...so I think we should do something (anything) to make dragon balls harder to get. I mean, who's to stop me from spam posting seven times and posting a different dragon ball in each post? If this isn't carried through then I auto-get the four star dragon ball! Yay!
Apollo
Apollo
Forum Rp Moderator
Forum Rp Moderator

In-game Username : Apollo
Forum Gold : 252

Back to top Go down

Special Dragon Ball Unlocking Requirements Empty Re: Special Dragon Ball Unlocking Requirements

Post by Nuchiha101 Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:25 am

" Heh, i agree, Earth dragon balls are the easiest to get. Nail made it harder by making that you have to beat the elders. The earth Dragon balls are the EASIEST to get but provide VERY limited wishes. Black star are the hardest and can Grant ANY wish ( besides make you admin and so on )
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

In-game Username : Nuchiha, Bardock
Forum Gold : 735

Back to top Go down

Special Dragon Ball Unlocking Requirements Empty Re: Special Dragon Ball Unlocking Requirements

Post by Apollo Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:25 am

The nameks are the only Dragon Balls that require you to DO something though >_>
Apollo
Apollo
Forum Rp Moderator
Forum Rp Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuchiha101 Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:28 am

" No, the Black Dragon balls are scattered around the WHOLE universe making them the hardest to get. "
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:29 am

"Goes to earth gets a black star dragon ball" see what I mean? So you have to go across the universe its still only like, 20 posts needed. I think that to get the black star dragon balls you must beat a dragon keeper for each ball.
Apollo
Apollo
Forum Rp Moderator
Forum Rp Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuchiha101 Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:33 am

" Yeah thats a good idea, besides the people that already have them. ( There are 2 people with them ). and anyways the Dragon masters have to be hard and played by a mod or admin. And the earth Dragon balls are easy to get but are VERY AND I MEAN VERY LIMITED.
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaneyx Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:19 am

I'm afraid that if we make a rule about this, the rpg won't turn as freestyle as it is. But making about this is necessary. Rpers can't just spam one liners 7 times or less that they got all the dragonballs.

So is there a flood count to taking dragonballs? Like for example, 2 posts to get one dragonball, or something.
Zaneyx
Zaneyx
Administrator
Administrator

In-game Username : Turles, Amitabha
Forum Gold : 824

http://fusion-force.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Donasin Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:58 pm

500 word count to find a Dragonball. On my old site it was 1000 but I think a lot of people wouldn't like that here lol.
Donasin
Donasin
Novice Member
Novice Member

In-game Username : Donasin
Forum Gold : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaneyx Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:03 pm

word counts....I still fear that the more requirements implyed to the rping wouldn't make it free style anymore.
Zaneyx
Zaneyx
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuchiha101 Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:04 pm

" Nail made Guru's guard the Namek Dragon balls, Black star should have dragon guardians to make it a challenge, Earth are fairly easy but are VERY LIMITED WISHES! And a time limit, For Namek you get 3 wishes but they turn to stone for 2 weeks. For Earth they turns to stone for 1 week, And for black star they turn to stone for 2 months and on the 3rd month the planet they were used on gets destroyed. "
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaneyx Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:04 pm

Weeks, Days, Months ...can we keep of 'em?
Zaneyx
Zaneyx
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:06 pm

I just think dragon balls should have guardians. The namek elders guard the namekian dragon balls, the dragons guard the black starred dragon balls, and we can have human martial artests guard the earth dragon balls. That way not only do you have to find them, you have to beat the guardians as well. OR convince them to give it to you if you're good.
Apollo
Apollo
Forum Rp Moderator
Forum Rp Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaneyx Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:08 pm

I'll let you guys brainstorm this one out.
Zaneyx
Zaneyx
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuchiha101 Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:24 pm

" I agree Apollo, but the people that already have them get to keep them "
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down