Fusion Force Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vegeta takes over planet Freiza for revenge

Go down

vegeta takes over planet Freiza for revenge Empty vegeta takes over planet Freiza for revenge

Post by vegetaiscool13 Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:26 am

Vegeta steps into his sayian pod after a long tranning in his gravity room.The ship went into the air and flew off as fast as lightning.While vegeta's space ship was approuching planet Freiza his ship caught on fire from going so fast.The ship landed on the gravel with a loud BOOM!The door opened and vegeta got out and said:"Hmph.Wheres that damn freiza.Hes going to pay for what he did to my planet!"Vegeta went into the air and took off looking for freiza.Vegeta herd a noise that sounded funny,He looked up in the air and saw freiza's space ship.He landed on the space ship and ripped the door off and threw it.Vegeta hopped in the ship and saw freiza's henchmen looking afraid when they saw vegeta.They started to shoot vegeta but they started to miss him,Vegeta did a ki sheild and it blew up all the henchmen.He started to run all over the ship looking for master freiza and finally found him all the way in the front of the ship.Vegeta says:"Freiza you punk fight me!I am here to revenge my pllanet vegeta!"Freiza says:""You stupid monkey you will never defeat me!Hehehehe."Vegeta starts to scream with anger and turns super sayian.Freiza says:"Theres no way!A SUPER SAYIAN?Freiza's scouter blows up.Vegeta starts to ascend into the air and says:"FFFIIIIINNNNAAAALLLLLL"! FFFLLLAASSHHH!The huge final flash starts to move towards freiza and his planet.Freiza says:"OOH!NO!I CANT DIE NOW...IM FREIZA!The blast hits freiza and goes into the planet.
vegeta takes over planet Freiza for revenge Explosion
Freiza turns into space dust and so does his planet.Vegeta puts his hand on his head and dissapers back to earth with the z-warriors.
vegeta landed in front of capsule corp, making a thud when his feet hit the ground.Goku walks out of the capsule corp building and says:"Hey vegeta how was your revenge over your planet.Vegetea says:"I destroyed that freak into dust.Goku says:"Man!It took me like forever to kill him.Vegeta says:"HmphVegeta went to the bathroom and took his clothes off to take a shower.He turned the knob to all the way hot,But it still felt cold to him.The shower door opend and a big puff of fog came out.Vegeta says to himself:"Where's that damn towel?BULMA!Bulma says:"What is it vegeta?Vegegeta says:"I need a damn towel!!!Bulma opend the door and had the face affraid.Vegeta got out the room with his sayian armor on and flew of to his tranning room.When he got there It was a dark red room and it was hot.He setted it to 50000'g.He first started out with some jabbs in the air and then did a push up with two fingers for an hour.He standed up and barley could stay up.There where now 5 sphrere robots in the air circling vegeta.He turned around and blasted one of them,but it reflected of that one on to another robot.Then it reflected off that robot to vegeta.He moved to the left and dodged it.The ki blast bounced off the ground to a robot.Vegeta flew into the air and then fell to the ground from the gravity.That ki balst vegeta blasted was bouncing all over the room while he was on the ground panting.Finally the balst went towards vegeta and he hopped up in the air and it missed him again.Vegetea was looking at the blast making sure it didnt hit him.He was dodging it left and right.Now the ki blast was going fast and it clipped vegeta in his chest.He fell to the ground and the blast hit him making a loud boom!He was now laying there with smoke coomming off of him.Vegeeta was panting and sweating out bricks,And hen the robots started to stare at him.He saw them and tried to get up and it was difficult because of the gravity.Vegeta says:"I will not let these robots defeat me!IM A SUPER SAYIAN!!!He spreaded his legs then crossed his arms aand said:"URGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Mad The blast from him charging up blew up the robots.He fell on his hands panting real hardly.Sweat started to drip on the ground.Vegeta was now done with his tranning and got out of th e machine.

Last edited by vegetaiscool13 on Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : was tired last night)
vegetaiscool13
vegetaiscool13
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

In-game Username : vegeta
Forum Gold : 239

http://vegetadbzrpg.tripod.com

Back to top Go down