Fusion Force Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guru's Martial Arts School

2 posters

Go down

Guru's Martial Arts School Empty Guru's Martial Arts School

Post by Naildbz Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:08 am

Welcome to Guru's Martial Arts School where you learn moves from Namek, Some of these moves only Nameks can learn they will be in green others that can be learn by everyone is in red. Guru only will Teach you if you have a pure heart you can only learn 1 move a day and you cant use that move till the next day [it keeps from people knowing all moves in 5 mins] Powerful moves can take longer. You have to be on Namek to learn these moves [so another words you cant be here posting saying I want to learn this when you are on earth fighting at the same time] When you are learning a move put [learning *how many days left ex * 2] then when a day goes by lower it. When you are getting trained by Guru put him down as your master his symbol is Guru's Martial Arts School Pure110

Bakurikimaha: Namekian’s ultimate attack. A blast shot from one hand, with the other hand gripping the shooting hand's wrist. 2 days to learn

Chobakuretsumaha: This is Namekian’s ultimate blast. You power it up by putting both palms of his hands in front of his chest, then releases. Very, very powerful. 3 days to learn

Eye Beam: A double ki blast shot from both eyes, it explodes on impact and can be used to stop other blasts. 1 day to learn

Kakusanyudokodan: A potentially devastating maneuver, the user of this attack fire many ki bolts a la Renzoku Energy Dan around his opponent, surrounding them, then controls the bolts so they all shoot toward their target.1 day to learn

Kyodaika: With this technique Nameks can grow their body to a huge size, making the range and strength of your blows much more effective. Of course, this makes you a larger target as well.3 days to learn

Makankosappo: One of Nameks most powerful techniques, this is a penatrating blast shot from two fingers. It is actually two blasts, one going straight ahead and the other coiling around the first for drilling power. This attack drills through everything it hits, and eventually blows up when it hits something big enough.2 days to learn

Mystic Attack: Using the Nameck ability to extend your arms, you extend your arm at your enemy from a distance, thus surprising them. Once you grab your opponent, you draw him back for an attack like a punch or a kick.1 day to learn

Shogekiha: This is almost exactly like the Kiaiho. It is an invisible blast shot from the eyes, hand, but is a little more versatile, and can be shot from any part of the body.1 day to learn

Tsuihidan: It is a ki blast, and it tracks its enemy much like Kulilin's Double Tsuihikidan.1 day to learn

Unlock hidden powers You can only learn this if you are using it to save someone or somthing and you have to be a pure heart.Instatly
Naildbz
Naildbz
Novice Member
Novice Member

In-game Username : Nail
Forum Gold : 167

Back to top Go down

Guru's Martial Arts School Empty Re: Guru's Martial Arts School

Post by Nuchiha101 Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:59 am

You want me to delete the other store?
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

In-game Username : Nuchiha, Bardock
Forum Gold : 735

Back to top Go down

Post by Naildbz Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:17 am

yes and Guru is your master if you are learning from him
Naildbz
Naildbz
Novice Member
Novice Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Naildbz Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:37 am

Nail arrives to Guru's school and ask " Guru I need your teachings can you unlock my power" Guru was quiet for awhile and then spoke "NO I WILL NOT UNLOCK YOUR POWER TILL I FULLT TRAIN YOU NAIL" Nail looked down and clintch his fist "If thats what you wish" I want to learn Mystic Attack. "SO BE IT" Nail starts trining under guru.
Naildbz
Naildbz
Novice Member
Novice Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Naildbz Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:03 pm

Guru spoke to Nail "YOU HAVE MADE IT TO A WHOLE NEW LEVEL COME HERE BOY. I AM DIEING AND SOON THE DRAGONBALLS WILL BE GONE AND I WANT YOU TO TAKE OVER AND BE THE NEXT GUARDIAN OF NAMEK AND THE NAMEK DRAGONBALLS, LET ME UNLOCK YOUR HIDDEN POWERS" Guru put a hand on Nail and unleashed a new power. "Whats this did I finally become a super namek, Yes I did" after this Guru passed away and with him all the dragon balls from Namek turned into stone. "Now I Have to make my own dragon balls" Nail Created the new dragon balls and sent them to the elders to gruard and he kept the 1 star ball. "If anyone wants the balls they would have to pass a test to get them and I have one too"

Dragon Balls
1-Nail
2-Elder Yami
3-Elder Shu
4-Elder Uti
5-Elder Emu
6-Elder Shubom
7-Elder Hamku

If you have the old Dragon balls they are now stones!! To get a Dragon ball you have to prove your self wrothy.
Naildbz
Naildbz
Novice Member
Novice Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuchiha101 Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:02 pm

" No Guru? He was a wise man, Wiser for choosing you to be the guardian of Namek. Are you th new Guru? if so can you teahc me Eye Beam? "
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Naildbz Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:20 pm

Nuchica has kearn eye beam
Naildbz
Naildbz
Novice Member
Novice Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuchiha101 Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:21 pm

" Thanks Guru..... errr....... I mean Nail.
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down