Fusion Force Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp'ing is short?

+3
Achilleon
Zaneyx
KakkarotGoku
7 posters

Go down

Rp'ing is short? Empty Rp'ing is short?

Post by KakkarotGoku Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:06 am

When people are RP'ing with each other, why are posts only one or two lines? Shouldn't RP'ing be more in depth for excitment, fundumentals etc. Is this the way it is? I think posts should be at least 100 words when people are writing but its not my RPG and I would just like to now how it works and if this is how it would be when the full RPG site is launched.
KakkarotGoku
KakkarotGoku
Novice Member
Novice Member

In-game Username : Kakkarot
Forum Gold : 17

Back to top Go down

Rp'ing is short? Empty Re: Rp'ing is short?

Post by Zaneyx Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:09 am

In our rping, it's just a way of passing time. Everything's free style--there is no rule book with packs of terms and information that users dont need. The role playing is based on how you act your character, not a requirement of writing a number of words.
Zaneyx
Zaneyx
Administrator
Administrator

In-game Username : Turles, Amitabha
Forum Gold : 824

http://fusion-force.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KakkarotGoku Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:21 am

Is this how it will be on the released site. I'm not moaning or complaining and I'm sorry if I seem annoying but I would just like to know out of curiosity lol Smile
KakkarotGoku
KakkarotGoku
Novice Member
Novice Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Achilleon Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:24 am

Most of the people here couldn't eek out a high word count with considerable quality anyways. These short little diddies are just for fun and are not representative of what RP will be like when the site opens.

So there's no reason to make anything too in depth. I myself am having trouble scaling back since I'm used to having meet word quotas that were usually around ten to fifteen thousand words.
Achilleon
Achilleon
Novice Member
Novice Member

In-game Username : Pikkon
Forum Gold : 426

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaneyx Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:29 am

Well, it's free style. You can role play however you like as long as it's not annoying or without detail.

I'm not sure about the released game since I haven't discussed about it to Krillin yet..He did say that role playing would be sort of similar to our free style role playing. He mentioned it's all about acting out and having the dbz feel rather than posting bunch of paragraphs from requirement.
Zaneyx
Zaneyx
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Buu Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:25 pm

KakkarotGoku wrote:When people are RP'ing with each other, why are posts only one or two lines? Shouldn't RP'ing be more in depth for excitment, fundumentals etc. Is this the way it is? I think posts should be at least 100 words when people are writing but its not my RPG and I would just like to now how it works and if this is how it would be when the full RPG site is launched.

I just want to say this forum is just to past time and has nothing to do with fusion force game. The game and forum is building from scratch.
People role playing here is just for fun and there are no rules about how one role play's.

Fusion force isnt one of those sites where you have to have a certain word count, or worry about grammar.( id be in bad shape it it was lol)
Here is what fusion force will sorta be like. Instead of someone role playing 1,000 words that no one will ever read cause its to long.... people will be able to start there own role plays or join others. lets say 6 guys role play in a thread. They can all post a role play and the next guy to post can interact with the previous post. Changing the story, plot, mood ect.. kinda build there own story/saga. I believe you can role play by your self 1,000 word if you wanted but its more about community effert/fun thus you would gain more cp/ gold to improve your character if you role play a paragraph taken turns with others making the role play more dynamic and interesting.
Kid Buu
Kid Buu
Administrator
Administrator

In-game Username : Kid Buu
Forum Gold : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Naildbz Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:06 pm

Its better to go back and forth cause even you dont know what to do next or how it ends. Its like real life when you are in one. You dont know what he will do or how it ends. keeps you thinking on your toes
Naildbz
Naildbz
Novice Member
Novice Member

In-game Username : Nail
Forum Gold : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaneyx Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:06 pm

Bottom line, the rping here does not efffect the real game.
Zaneyx
Zaneyx
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronickillerz420 Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:09 pm

meh w.e this free style roleplaying is a good system, i for one agree with goku in the fact that ive banged off 50,000 word roleplays that took forever to write and spelling had to be key, but its alot more relaxing to slam off a paragraph and then wait for the other person to do or say something. It makes the game alot more versatile and interesting, it also helps fellow rpers get to kno one another so that the game comes out we all have an idea of how everyone thinks and works together as a team or enemy Smile
Kronickillerz420
Kronickillerz420
Novice Member
Novice Member

In-game Username : Miria Trunks
Forum Gold : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by Krillin Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:30 pm

smart thinkin trunks =p, at the same time i've purposely left the rp'ing up in the air cause i want you guys to see the suprise Razz when it comes out XDD

Krillin
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Gold : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Kid Buu Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:54 am

Krillin wrote:smart thinkin trunks =p, at the same time i've purposely left the rp'ing up in the air cause i want you guys to see the suprise Razz when it comes out XDD

Yeah i wish i could see the look on peoples faces when they realize how interactive and cool it is.
Kid Buu
Kid Buu
Administrator
Administrator

In-game Username : Kid Buu
Forum Gold : 135

Back to top Go down

Post by Kronickillerz420 Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:36 am

yep im stoked
Kronickillerz420
Kronickillerz420
Novice Member
Novice Member

In-game Username : Miria Trunks
Forum Gold : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by KakkarotGoku Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:04 pm

I'm looking foward to seeing how it differs to other RPG's I've been on and I'm currently on. Hopefully, I get to know some people because if not I don't think it could work so like me please lol Very Happy Anyway, intrested and excited about what's to come in the release.
KakkarotGoku
KakkarotGoku
Novice Member
Novice Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Krillin Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:07 pm

KakkarotGoku wrote:I'm looking foward to seeing how it differs to other RPG's I've been on and I'm currently on. Hopefully, I get to know some people because if not I don't think it could work so like me please lol Very Happy Anyway, intrested and excited about what's to come in the release.

funny way to put it. xDD

Krillin
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Gold : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaneyx Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:23 pm

KakkarotGoku wrote:I'm looking foward to seeing how it differs to other RPG's I've been on and I'm currently on. Hopefully, I get to know some people because if not I don't think it could work so like me please lol Very Happy Anyway, intrested and excited about what's to come in the release.

I assure you, this rpg will be no ordinary rpg. It is the next generation. Very Happy
Zaneyx
Zaneyx
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down