Fusion Force Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kid Goku I want you dead today

+3
Tairu
kidgoku
digitairu
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kid Goku I want you dead today - Page 3 Empty Kid Goku I want you dead today

Post by digitairu Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:20 am

First topic message reminder :

I will kill you kid goku!
digitairu
digitairu
Novice Member
Novice Member

In-game Username : Tairu
Forum Gold : 24

Back to top Go down

Kid Goku I want you dead today - Page 3 Empty Re: Kid Goku I want you dead today

Post by Nuchiha101 Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:49 am

" lol my personal text explains why my names green lol. "
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

In-game Username : Nuchiha, Bardock
Forum Gold : 735

Back to top Go down

Kid Goku I want you dead today - Page 3 Empty Re: Kid Goku I want you dead today

Post by Krillin Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:50 am

Nuchiha101 wrote:" I've got quite areputation on this site! People want me dead, yep! thats a reputation! And I've beaten Chibi's current strongest lacky Broly ( man that was hard! ).

Lol, your reputation's going to only increase more and more XDD. At some point you'll have to tell me exactly what was hard about defeating Broly.

Krillin
Administrator
Administrator

Forum Gold : 87

Back to top Go down

Post by Krillin Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:51 am

Nuchiha101 wrote:" lol my personal text explains why my names green lol. "
I can clearly see where Goku got some of his best characteristics from. XDD

Krillin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:53 am

((I uh...wow))
Apollo
Apollo
Forum Rp Moderator
Forum Rp Moderator

In-game Username : Apollo
Forum Gold : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuchiha101 Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:54 am

" i had to turn SSJ3 then Golden oozaru then SSJ4. ( And i learned them in the fight, ), or you can rea some of the psts in the topic Hell released on Earth or was it something else? Anyways, i don't think anyone respects me though. And Broly killed Nail and ummm.... "
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Krillin Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:54 am

Apollo wrote:((I uh...wow))

OOC// not sure to who you replied to xDD

Krillin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuchiha101 Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:56 am

" Apollo died too, I also killed Chibi too, But i exploded myself XD. And yes you can see where Goku and Gohan and Goten got there characteristics! XD XD XD XD!
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Krillin Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:58 am

Nuchiha101 wrote:" i had to turn SSJ3 then Golden oozaru then SSJ4. ( And i learned them in the fight, ), or you can rea some of the psts in the topic Hell released on Earth or was it something else? Anyways, i don't think anyone respects me though. And Broly killed Nail and ummm.... "

Wow, sounds pretty intense on your part XDD, but why don't you think anyone respects you?

Krillin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Krillin Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:58 am

Nuchiha101 wrote:" Apollo died too, I also killed Chibi too, But i exploded myself XD. And yes you can see where Goku and Gohan and Goten got there characteristics! XD XD XD XD!

Who killed apollow? XDD

Krillin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:00 am

Nah he didnt kill me XD. He couldnt even as a SS4 because Apollo's transformations are based off of the power of his opponents Wink He's the super sayan slaya
Apollo
Apollo
Forum Rp Moderator
Forum Rp Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuchiha101 Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:01 am

" Apollo gave me his energy recharged and got attacked then died before he recharged. and yes hes a android whoops spoiler XD XD XD XD XD XD!!! Anyways got to log off today bye! "
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Krillin Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:01 am

Apollo wrote:Nah he didnt kill me XD. He couldnt even as a SS4 because Apollo's transformations are based off of the power of his opponents Wink He's the super sayan slaya
xDDD, but there's a lot of super saiyan slayers here XDD.

Krillin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Krillin Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:02 am

Nuchiha101 wrote:" Apollo gave me his energy recharged and got attacked then died before he recharged. and yes hes a android whoops spoiler XD XD XD XD XD XD!!! Anyways got to log off today bye! "

catch ya later, I read Apollo's intro and some of his stuff so I know he's an android, that's not too too bad of a spoiler. XDD , but I'll catch you later Bardock.

Krillin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:03 am

OOC: You want a spoiler? XD...I'll give you a spoiler
DARTHVADER IS LUKES FATHER SNOWBALL IS A SLED APOLLO IS AN ANDROID GOKUS MOM IS A MONKEY and uh...yeah...
Apollo
Apollo
Forum Rp Moderator
Forum Rp Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Krillin Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:06 am

Apollo wrote:OOC: You want a spoiler? XD...I'll give you a spoiler
DARTHVADER IS LUKES FATHER SNOWBALL IS A SLED APOLLO IS AN ANDROID GOKUS MOM IS A MONKEY and uh...yeah...

xDD, man you guys know how to go at it XDD, it'll make things more interesting down the road, but I'm curious, I would've sworn somewhere I thought you were after a canon character on the official fusion force?

Krillin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:09 am

OOC: Yeah I asked the community if they wanted me to be android 13, 15 or Chiaotzu but someone said I couldnt >_>
Apollo
Apollo
Forum Rp Moderator
Forum Rp Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Krillin Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:12 am

Apollo wrote:OOC: Yeah I asked the community if they wanted me to be android 13, 15 or Chiaotzu but someone said I couldnt >_>

well, i'm not referring to here though, since you did pre-register as Apollo- I assume its you since i see your name in the system. But, I've been giving them out here and there to a selected few, I'll keep what you mentioned in mind and I'll check back with you in a couple of days and let you know if you can get a canon or not.

Krillin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:13 am

Alright. I'm sure one of the three wont be taken since they aren't very big characters. I may just keep ol' Lucky XIII though
Apollo
Apollo
Forum Rp Moderator
Forum Rp Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Krillin Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:16 am

Apollo wrote:Alright. I'm sure one of the three wont be taken since they aren't very big characters. I may just keep ol' Lucky XIII though

lol, well they're not taken, but I'm a bit picky when giving out canons only because I'm coding extra stuff on them to make em a bit more special then the customs. Hehehe, I mean they are the full dbz-chars, they oughtta be special =p.

Krillin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:21 am

Well I can assure you I'm a good rper so..you can trust me. And I'd love to be chiaotzu. I could dodon ray someone and then if they mess w' teh pokemon master tien then I use Self Destruct XD
Apollo
Apollo
Forum Rp Moderator
Forum Rp Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Krillin Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:26 am

Apollo wrote:Well I can assure you I'm a good rper so..you can trust me. And I'd love to be chiaotzu. I could dodon ray someone and then if they mess w' teh pokemon master tien then I use Self Destruct XD

lool, well its not a matter of being a good rp'er or not, its more of a matter of effort and improvement. That's what I look for, but wow, chiaot-zu. I'm impressed XDD. Most people want Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, Gogeta, Vegito, Piccolo, Trunks xDD Mhmm a dodon ray XDD

Krillin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:28 am

I don't like being a saiyan only because they're the creator's deus ex machima. However, with characters like Chiaotzu you can truly use your imagination. I mean, he's a psychic that can explode himself.
Apollo
Apollo
Forum Rp Moderator
Forum Rp Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Krillin Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:34 am

Apollo wrote:I don't like being a saiyan only because they're the creator's deus ex machima. However, with characters like Chiaotzu you can truly use your imagination. I mean, he's a psychic that can explode himself.

He is a psychic XDD, I classify his skills as mystical art. But I mean the depth of chiaotzu's character is explored a bit more in dragonball, same for all the humans XDD. But in fusion force though, different races have a different learning curve associated with them. The playing learning curve for humans which involes strategy, character building and rp'ing, is actually a bit tougher then building a saiyan, although all races are equally balanced. But I must say, interesting XDD. Exploring, speculating, expanding the mind, that's the way to true power :p , maybe you'll show me a thing or two further down the road when ff goes full throttle =p. But you might have to impress me and tien for us to hand you chiaotzu, android 13/15 would be much easier to hand over XDD

Last edited by Krillin on Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Krillin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:39 am

Uh...ok fine that'll be easy, hold on!
Apollo
Apollo
Forum Rp Moderator
Forum Rp Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Krillin Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:41 am

Apollo wrote:Uh...ok fine that'll be easy, hold on!

go for it, although i'll have to read it in the morning since its getting a bit late here XDD

Krillin
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next