Fusion Force Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the Edge

4 posters

Go down

On the Edge Empty On the Edge

Post by Apollo Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:13 am

Apollo flew into an undestroyed part of town, staring at the ground. I know of good and evil, but which one is better? They both fight for what they claim is a greater thing. What if good and evil...were one in the same? Apollo lowered himself so that he was touching the cement. And what if good just used evil as an excuse to gain an upper hand in recruitment?
Apollo
Apollo
Forum Rp Moderator
Forum Rp Moderator

In-game Username : Apollo
Forum Gold : 252

Back to top Go down

On the Edge Empty Re: On the Edge

Post by .LEGEND Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:19 am

Kihaku had been waiting for another warrior to pass by since the last one. But it was the same android. "Apollo..." Kihaku said as he dropped to the ground gripping his sword. "You look troubled?" Kihaku had never expected to say that to another android. They were just machines and he knew that. They were created for destruction and killing but they weren't meant to have emotions, or memories. Kihaku stood there waiting for a response.
.LEGEND
.LEGEND
Novice Member
Novice Member

In-game Username : Kihaku
Forum Gold : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:21 am

"I...I know. ERGH!" Apollo slammed his hand on the ground as it made a break in the road. "Its this chip. Its allowed me to make my own decisions. It's let me become my own person. It's new, different and I'm nowhere near used to it. It's hard on me...hard to finally after so long be able to have feedom. True Freedom..." Apollo's eyes narrowed, "And now I feel confusion. It's so strange..."
Apollo
Apollo
Forum Rp Moderator
Forum Rp Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by .LEGEND Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:28 am

Kihaku stood there emotionless. "Don't think about it." Kihaku said as he drew out the Kichigai. The sword that was forged by his on creator and used in many battles he pointed the end at Apollo. "Let's fight." Kihaku said waiting for Apollo to be ready.
.LEGEND
.LEGEND
Novice Member
Novice Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:29 am

"Uh...what? Well...wait I..." Apollo didn't want to fight, but felt like he had no choice. This was the only way for him to see answers. "Well...I guess." He sighed, not drawing his gun yet. He shot a ki bolt at Kihaku. I dont want to fight but...when I need to I...I will!
Apollo
Apollo
Forum Rp Moderator
Forum Rp Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by .LEGEND Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:36 am

Kihaku deflected the Ki bolt with his sword and charged him immediately. He leaped in the air gripping his sword with both hands and came down with a slash. Knowing he was going to most likely miss he jumped back immediately and put his sword up in a defensive position.
.LEGEND
.LEGEND
Novice Member
Novice Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:52 am

The sword hit Apollo and Apollo flew to the ground, making a dirt cloud rise. In the dirt cloud, Apollo shot a couple more ki waves. He didn't have his heart in the battle, he was too confused right now.
Apollo
Apollo
Forum Rp Moderator
Forum Rp Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by .LEGEND Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:16 am

A couple of the waves were blocked from the sword but the last one pushed Kihaku back a few feet. Kihaku threw a ki wave of his own using his sword. Then followed up with him charging Apollo but not attacking yet.
.LEGEND
.LEGEND
Novice Member
Novice Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:28 am

Apollo hit the ki wave away. Why bother. Oh well, mightaswell try and end this. Apollo would take out his gun and shoot it at Kihaku. "Galak Gun." A purple ki wave shot towards him.
Apollo
Apollo
Forum Rp Moderator
Forum Rp Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by .LEGEND Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:14 am

Kihaku had known he made a foolish mistake soon as he saw the purple ki blast coming for him. Kihaku jumped back, threw his sword up, and spread his arms out looking as he was going to launch an attack of his own. Then a large explosion took place, the dust flew into the air covering the spot in which Kihaku was standing. The dust eventually settled and Kihaku stood there holding up a large red bubble surrounding him. Then he put his arms back to his side and caught his sword which fell from the sky. Kihaku then charged Apollo once more throwing more KI blast at him.
.LEGEND
.LEGEND
Novice Member
Novice Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:12 pm

"Wow"
Tairu
Tairu
Adept Member
Adept Member

In-game Username : Chibi Trunks
Forum Gold : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:38 pm

Apollo shot the ki blast with his gun, but it was a scattershot, so a wall of bullets would fly at Kihaku. Apollo would reload the gun. Hm...his heart's in this for someone with no emotions. Is this how I used to be?
Apollo
Apollo
Forum Rp Moderator
Forum Rp Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rixro228 Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:42 pm

"What are you doing"
Rixro228
Rixro228