Fusion Force Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apollo's Transformation Finale! Limitless Negative (Fight against Nuchiha)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Apollo's Transformation Finale! Limitless Negative (Fight against Nuchiha) Empty Apollo's Transformation Finale! Limitless Negative (Fight against Nuchiha)

Post by Apollo Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:15 pm

The limitless negative...hm...if I could reach that kind of power who knows what I could accomplish? But in order to obtain it, I must fight the second form of a super saiyan. I don't think I'll be able too...wait, that power level? It couldn't be...it's so familiar. Nuchiha? Apollo awaited for Nuchiha to make his entrance. Meanwhile, he began to power up, starting the fight at 50% of his power.
Apollo
Apollo
Forum Rp Moderator
Forum Rp Moderator

In-game Username : Apollo
Forum Gold : 252

Back to top Go down

Apollo's Transformation Finale! Limitless Negative (Fight against Nuchiha) Empty Re: Apollo's Transformation Finale! Limitless Negative (Fight against Nuchiha)

Post by Nuchiha101 Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:22 pm

" I'm here Apollo, you wanted a fight I'll give you a fight. " Nuchiha gets into his battle stance and powers up. Nuchiha Turns on his scouter and set it to lock onto Apollo. " Now you can't hide. "
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

In-game Username : Nuchiha, Bardock
Forum Gold : 735

Back to top Go down

Apollo's Transformation Finale! Limitless Negative (Fight against Nuchiha) Empty Re: Apollo's Transformation Finale! Limitless Negative (Fight against Nuchiha)

Post by Tairu Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:24 pm

"Hey Apollo I will be watching over here if you need help" said chibi
Tairu
Tairu
Adept Member
Adept Member

In-game Username : Chibi Trunks
Forum Gold : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by Rileydakid Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:26 pm

Trunks floats in the air watching the battle fro a distance.
Rileydakid
Rileydakid
Administrator
Administrator

In-game Username : Davion
Forum Gold : 290

http://www.mtv.com/artists/daveyb

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:27 pm

"This should be good"
Tairu
Tairu
Adept Member
Adept Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:27 pm

Apollo smiled, "Go super sayan 2 or this battle will be over very quickly. I'm not holding back like I did with that Trunks!" Apollo powered up to his potentiol unlocked form. His power would spike up even farther then it used to. "Take this!" Apollo shot a very strong barrage of ki bolts at Nuchiha.
Apollo
Apollo
Forum Rp Moderator
Forum Rp Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:29 pm

"His Energy is Growing"said chibi shocked that a Android could be so strong.
Tairu
Tairu
Adept Member
Adept Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuchiha101 Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:29 pm

" WHOA! I better think fast. " Nuchiha barely doged the Ki blasts but 1 skidded on his left leg.
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuchiha101 Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:30 pm

" Who knew that he could be that powerful, updating Scouter Database. " Nuchiha updated the scouter database.
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuchiha101 Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:32 pm

Nuchiha gathers ki
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:32 pm

"Well this will be very exciting" said chibi delighted to see a good fight that he was not in.
Tairu
Tairu
Adept Member
Adept Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:33 pm

"Come now!" Apollo flew at an extremely fast speed towards Nuchiha. "Hahah!" He withdrew his gun from its pouch and shot a Galak Gun at 100% power when he was very close to Nuchiha. The Galak Gun would be over 2x stronger then the one shot at Trunks. "You can't win!"
Apollo
Apollo
Forum Rp Moderator
Forum Rp Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuchiha101 Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:43 pm

Nuchiha Turns SSJ2 and take the hit but only took 1/6 of the damage, " You think I can't win!? you must be chibi's creation aren't you? " Nuchiha says as he charges a Homing Kamehameha.
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:44 pm

Apollo's eyes widened. His skin began turning black and electricity flowed all around it. "The final transformation will be reached upon the scanning of a super sayan 2...HAHAHAH!" He yelled in the air as an electric barrier went around him. "Chibi, I need you to take on Nuchiha until I finish this transformation. Trust me, you're gonna want this to be done." The magnetic barrier continued as he began to convert ki into pure energy.
Apollo
Apollo
Forum Rp Moderator
Forum Rp Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuchiha101 Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:46 pm

" Now i get to take on Chibi? How exciting. Or should I just wait? the thrill of you reaching your final form excites me I shall wait. "
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:50 pm

"ERRR AHHHHHH!" Apollo felt a lot of pain. It was the first time he ever felt pain. "I...I cant believe this power its...its...AMAZING!" The electric barrier shattered as Apollo became pitch black like a shadow with electricity going in and out of him. He touched the ground. His hand lifted itself. "Galak Gun, 50% power." The Galak Gun at 50% power was as strong (if not stronger) then the one at 100% power on the prior transformation. He didn't even need to charge this one as much. He became very serious, like a new kind of android.
Apollo
Apollo
Forum Rp Moderator
Forum Rp Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuchiha101 Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:53 pm

Nuchiha update Scanner database and dodges the Galick gun. " Wow, This information its advanced,I barely dodged that. your strong for a android, tell me, who created you?
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:54 pm

"How should I know I killed him anyways. I think it was my dad or something." He stared at Nuchiha and pulled out his gun. The XIII on the gun seemed to shine a little. "Blood Bullet." The bullet was much faster then normal as if the gun had obtained an upgrade as well. The red ki wave that followed it was bigger and stronger.
Apollo
Apollo
Forum Rp Moderator
Forum Rp Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuchiha101 Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:56 pm

" What the?! ARGHK!!! That hurt, alot, but not too much. " Nuchiha fires a Homing Ki barrrage. " Dodge this! "
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:04 pm

"Gladly. Hahahah!" Apollo shot a bullet from the gun that split into many, breaking up the ki bolts. He laughed more. "You don't quite understand do you? You can't win! I will eliminate all that don't serve under the great Chibi!" He reloaded the gun and smiled. "My my, you wont give up though, will you? You remind me of the inferior human species. Fighting even after death. Well, I'll kill you with such a strong blast that even your soul will die! Come at me futile saiyan!"
Apollo
Apollo
Forum Rp Moderator
Forum Rp Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:06 pm

"HA HA this is getting good makes me want to kill some humans myself" said chibi smiling
Tairu
Tairu
Adept Member
Adept Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuchiha101 Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:32 pm

" Engh! not.... good! " Bardock fires a Homing Kamehameha through the bullet wall locked onto Apollo, and jumps up and launches a homing ki barrage.
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:36 pm

"Apollo kall me in if you need help"
Tairu
Tairu
Adept Member
Adept Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuchiha101 Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:41 pm

" Engh! I don't think he needs help yet, AGHK! this is not looking good! " Nuchiha eats food and water and regains little health and ki. Nuchiha Uses Medical kit to stop bleeding. " now thats better egnh! Nuchiha fires another homing Ki volley.
Nuchiha101
Nuchiha101
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tairu Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:43 pm

"Ha this shall get very good soon"
Tairu
Tairu
Adept Member
Adept Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next